Monday, August 18, 2014

Into The Jungle

I had a lot of fun with this outfit. I went over to the Amazon River. It is on three different sims and is stunningly done full or traps and fun photos places. I think there is a game or role play that is suppose to be played but I went purely for the awesome scenery. While doing some photos a curious local came out and I got him in one of my photos, lets play I spy and see if you can find him.




Clothes
    {Outfit} Wild Zipped Romber by NS:: I got this at Trend Fashion Fair 
Accessories
    {Pet} Tortoise by Manticore who is sadly no longer around in sl.
    {Ring} (Left hand)  Lock Heart in Silver by ...::LB Jewels Store::... I got this at the Trend Fashion Fair 
    {Bracelet} (Right hand)  Snake Number 11 by ..::OPOPOP Design::.. I got this from a Gacha at  The Fantasy Gacha 
    {Necklace}  Spiked Necklace in Black by [Modern.Couture] I got this at the first round of  Trend Fashion Fair 
    {Shoes} Nila Mules in Black by ..::ILLI::.. These shoes are completly customizable with an amazing color change HUD. You can change the color of the heel/sole, spikes and the transparent part that goes over the top of your foot. They are also materials enabled and worn with Slink high feet. I got these at Trend Fashion Fair 
Body Parts
    {Hair} Break in White by Magika  I think this is a hair I got at the sale that is going on over there. All of the older flexi prim hair is on closeout.
    {Ears}Simple Ears by [MANDALA]All my ears are from Mandala.
ϻʌяɀ

No comments:

Post a Comment