Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Army Red

Been working on these two photos for a day or so now. I can't afford Photoshop yet so been struggling with Gimp. It is doing ok cept for that I know how to use photoshop and some of the tools on Gimp make me want to pull out my hair. On top of that I haven't edited anything for 4 years so I'm blowing the dust off. After doing a handful of photos I suddenly remember why I own a tablet, I need to get it from my storage unit asap. I will be trying to put in LMs to the places in which photos are taken but as of right now I can not remember what sim I was on for this outfit.



Clothes
    {Top} At Your Service ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... This mesh corset has a color change hud for nine different colors. It came in a complete outfit with boots skirt and 'pulled down' panties that are mesh color change to match the corset. It also included a hat and pasties as the corset can be worn without the applier. I am only wearing the corset and the applier. 
    {Bottom} Leather Zipped Skirt in Red by Blueberry I got this skirt in a fat pack of all the colors with a matching corset it was called, "Blueberry YQ Corset and Skirt Set With Lola's"
Accessories
    {Heels} Limited Collection, Steampunk Boots in black by Death row Designs I bloody LOVE these boots I wear them every chance I get, be ready to get sick of seeing them. They have two different size options. 
    {Gun} Eightball by *BREACH* Another one of those things I wear the crap out of. I love this gun for the detail but it is fully functional and one of the smoothest firing guns in SL that I have found I also have a Scar by them and love it. Has an option for R & L leg as well as R & L shoulder harnesses. 
    {Rings} (Left Hand) TrustNo in silver by Swallow Only comes in L hand version but comes in silver, black and gold. 
    {Rings} (Right Hand) Death Ring in Silver by Swallow It only has a right hand version but I think this is one of my favorite rings in my inventory and that is counting my JCNY's 
    {Arm Band} Boom It! Armband in Silver by DirtyStories Only comes in right arm versions but comes in silver, black and a realistic looking one.
Body Parts
    {Hair} Katya in Black & Whites by Truth This hair has an awesome hud with color changers for the hat and the hair. It has a total of 12 different hat textures!
ϻʌяɀ

No comments:

Post a Comment