Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Baby Girl Pink

I was digging through my inventory yesterday and stumbled on a box that Daddy had bought me that I hadn't unpacked. Putting it on I was pleased with half of it, the other not so much. Speaking mainly of the ridged skirt that came with it, I didn't like it but loved the top and shoes and decided to see what else I could find to match it. LG and I went over to .::Breezies Babygirl Sanctuary::. to hang out and take some photos. I loved it, there are so few baby girl - Daddy Dom places to go to and to make it better it's on the beach.



    Not pictured is the Cute Bunny by [Muschi] which I carried around with me.
Clothes
    {Top} Daddy's Candy Striper by Dirty Princess This was a complete outfit but I am only wearing the bows, belly pearls, top and heels. 
    {Bottom} HW Skirt by *Baby* this skirt has a color change hud of ten different pastel colors.
Accessories
    {Heels} Daddy's Candy Striper by Dirty Princess 
    {Garter} Garter Love ((This garter is HUD color change with lots of options. I have it on pink with a silver heart. It had a PhatAzz applier for it.)) by MUKA 
    {Rings} (Left Hand) XOXO in silver by Emporium This was out of a Gacha and came with R and L hand options in gold and silver. 
    {Rings} (Right Hand) The Wings Ring by ** L'Atelier Sad's Jewels ** it came with a R and L hand version. 
    {Bracelet} Braid Bracelet by Izzie's I picked this up at The Dressing Room and I wear it all the time! Comes in R & L versions and with a set of resize able ones.
Body Parts
    {Hair} Pop Scotch in Light Blondes ((Hair bases included with one that is tint able. The hud for Pop Scotch makes the hair completely customizable, the tint option made it so I could tint the light blonde to the light pink. This hair is boob friendly.)) by Analog Dog
ϻʌяɀ

No comments:

Post a Comment