Thursday, July 24, 2014

On The Farm


Clothes
    {Dress} Sarah dress in tan by Apple May Designs I get a lot of compliments on this dress each time I wear it. It fits my shape well and the applier actually comes with all the dress colors but you have to buy each dress separately. I may go and do that as it is a very pretty dress.
Accessories
    {Heels} Seattle in brown by Essenz I mainly bought these because of the name, I bought them in every color. For slink Med feet. 
    {Bracelet} Braid Bracelet by Izzie's I picked this up at The Dressing Room and I wear it all the time! Comes in R & L versions and with a set of resize able ones. 
    {Ring} The wings ring by L'Atelier of Jewels Gorgeous ring that my photos do not do justice to, it is much nicer in world. Has a bling on off option and has R & L hand versions. 
    {Necklace} Chum by Miel This necklace comes with a hud where you can change what is says on the top line and the bottom line. You get 8 places on each row but you are limited to what it offers with special characters. Mine says "Marz Barz" with a few little symbols.
Body Parts
    {Hair} 23 in White by Eaters Coma My main hair which is mod so I can color change it to nearly anything.
ϻʌяɀ

No comments:

Post a Comment