Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First Outfit

The main reason I started this blog was to talk about my clothes and outfits I set up. It seems like a good time to actually do that. I will do another post that has more info about my body, including my skin, tats, and shape because those things never change. I do not change those so if you are waiting for me to change my skin or try a different tat. It will not be happening unless I am asked to by a designer. I will get into far more detail later. As for now....
Clothes
    {Top} Torn in Yellow by Lil'Lace {Bottom} White High Waist Panties ((Because this item was mod I bought the white version so I could change the color of it to whatever I need it to be.)) by Gawk!
Accessories
    {Heels} Chasidy Platform in Yellow ((Requires Slink High feet)) by =MODA= {Garter} Garter Love ((This garter is HUD color change with lots of options. I have it on the darkest purple with a silver heart. It had a PhatAzz applier for it.)) by MUKA
Body Parts
    {Hair} Jackie in white from the Black and white pack ((Hair base included which is tint-able. This hair is boob friendly.)) by .:^^:..Xplosion..:^^:.
ϻʌяɀ

No comments:

Post a Comment